Salem, MA BO-1

paul_stephen@comcast.net

Per radio, they arrived by 9:30A. NO horns heard but I will visit gelatin plant in Peabody enroute to B'vale.

paul_stephen@comcast.net

Peabody Sq MEC 516 w engine maintainer on  top hood of wide nose posbly loadin sand . 8 boners & tankrs in tow headin 2 gel plant evntuly.

Sent from Paul’s celtel. Plz xcuse abrviasuns & typos!

MEC 516 aprntly outlad @ depot @ 10 prsumd mt bonrs& tnkrs awtn crew

On Jan 14, 2022, at 11:05 AM, Paul Stephen <paul_stephen@...> wrote:

Peabody Sq MEC 516 w engine maintainer on  top hood of wide nose posbly loadin sand . 8 boners & tankrs in tow headin 2 gel plant evntuly.

Sent from Paul’s celtel. Plz xcuse abrviasuns & typos!

On Jan 14, 2022, at 10:15 AM, paul_stephen@... wrote:

Per radio, they arrived by 9:30A. NO horns heard but I will visit gelatin plant in Peabody enroute to B'vale.

paul_stephen@comcast.net

Stil waitin 4 crew, dalite re-
-veals more cars @ curve total is 18 !

Per radio stil idlng @ depot per EOT tone bursts

On Jan 15, 2022, at 2:51 PM, Paul Stephen <paul_stephen@...> wrote:

Stil waitin 4 crew, dalite re-
-veals more cars @ curve total is 18 !

Sent from Paul’s celtel. Plz xcuse abrviasuns & typos!

On Jan 14, 2022, at 6:56 PM, Paul Stephen <paul_stephen@...> wrote:

MEC 516 aprntly outlad @ depot @ 10 prsumd mt bonrs& tnkrs awtn crew

Sent from Paul’s celtel. Plz xcuse abrviasuns & typos!

On Jan 14, 2022, at 11:05 AM, Paul Stephen <paul_stephen@...> wrote:

Peabody Sq MEC 516 w engine maintainer on  top hood of wide nose posbly loadin sand . 8 boners & tankrs in tow headin 2 gel plant evntuly.

Sent from Paul’s celtel. Plz xcuse abrviasuns & typos!

On Jan 14, 2022, at 10:15 AM, paul_stephen@... wrote:

Per radio, they arrived by 9:30A. NO horns heard but I will visit gelatin plant in Peabody enroute to B'vale.

paul_stephen@comcast.net

Idling here at Salem MA depot since Friday PM ! 😉

On 01/16/2022 1:57 PM Paul Stephen <paul_stephen@...> wrote:

[...]

David Grimm

It IS a holiday weekend, you know.

Stil @ Salem MADepot !

[...]