POAY

Leonard M. Singer

Does anyone know how fast this train travels south of Rigby? Are there speed restrictions through Old Orchard Beach, Saco and/or Kennebunk?

Thanks.

Leonard

Leonard M. Singer
271 Dartmouth Street, # 6H
Boston, MA 02116
Telephone:  617-737-7670

David Grimm

While mention of estimated speeds of trains is not to be posted in this group, I can say that the maximum authorized speed for any freight trains on Pan Am is 40 mph. Yes, there is a restriction through OOB, but as long as I have been retired, I don't recall exactly what it is.

Dave

On Oct 4, 2021 18:55, "Leonard M. Singer" <leonardmsinger@...> wrote:
Does anyone know how fast this train travels south of Rigby? Are there speed restrictions through Old Orchard Beach, Saco and/or Kennebunk?

Thanks.

Leonard

Leonard M. Singer
271 Dartmouth Street, # 6H
Boston, MA 02116
Telephone:  617-737-7670

nells98vic

I didn't know mentioning speed was a no-no here.  Can we say "wicked fast"?

;-)