From: main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io <main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Saums <dsaums@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 2:36:09 PM
To: guilfordrailsightings@groups.io <guilfordrailsightings@groups.io>
Subject: [GuilfordRailSightings] M427 and PAR OCS

For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Dave Saums

1545 through Madbury, so on the road again.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Amtrak 696 is late and departed Dover at 1511.  In theory, M427should be more vhv ing, for the meet with M426 at CPF256.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

jonathan603

I hear it in Newmarket from my front yard.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 3:48 PM Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:
1545 through Madbury, so on the road again.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Amtrak 696 is late and departed Dover at 1511.  In theory, M427should be more vhv ing, for the meet with M426 at CPF256.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Amtrak 696 is late and departed Dover at 1511.  In theory, M427should be more vhv ing, for the meet with M426 at CPF256.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

StephenT

May be an annoying question, but sorry, I'll go there...
Any idea where the OCS engines and cars are headed?
Apologies again,
Stephen

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 2:36 PM Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:
For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Dave Saums

No one seems to know.  Lots of guessing games, though.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

May be an annoying question, but sorry, I'll go there...
Any idea where the OCS engines and cars are headed?
Apologies again,
Stephen

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 2:36 PM Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:
For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Hayden Logan

Rolling thru HA at 1757 on trk 1

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 4:09 PM Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:
1606 Newfields.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Amtrak 696 is late and departed Dover at 1511.  In theory, M427should be more vhv ing, for the meet with M426 at CPF256.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

normvigeant

  Pretty sure they are heading to Waycross.

On Jun 19, 2022, at 5:29 PM, Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:

No one seems to know.  Lots of guessing games, though.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

May be an annoying question, but sorry, I'll go there...
Any idea where the OCS engines and cars are headed?
Apologies again,
Stephen

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022, 2:36 PM Dave Saums <dsaums@...> wrote:
For those interested,  the last trip for the PAR OCS is today, with the FP9s right behind the CSX power.  The OCS passenger cars are in the train, on the tail.  It is not an OCS run, obviously, but worth seeing if you can.

Dave Saums.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Dan Howard

It is my understanding the FP9s were not part of the sale to CSX.

Reno

Please explain where or what is Waycross? I see via Google search a CSX yard there in Georgia but is that what you mean?

CJ Read

Yes, Waycross is a CSX Yard in Georgia and I believe they have a couple others, but Waycross is the major yard for that area.
CJ Read
CP150_Railfan
Reporting from Trackside

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, 19:14, Reno via groups.io <wltrsf@...> wrote:

Please explain where or what is Waycross? I see via Google search a CSX yard there in Georgia but is that what you mean?

Dave Saums

The general betting seems to have been Waycross.  Hard to know if that is just guessing or not.  Another group has a post that says that there was a separate transaction for the F-units and OCS.  Time will tell what may happen, as usual.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

Yes, Waycross is a CSX Yard in Georgia and I believe they have a couple others, but Waycross is the major yard for that area.
CJ Read
CP150_Railfan
Reporting from Trackside

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, 19:14, Reno via groups.io <wltrsf@...> wrote:

Please explain where or what is Waycross? I see via Google search a CSX yard there in Georgia but is that what you mean?

Chris Tirone

Going to razor blades