File /Pan Am locomotive info/202102 February Pan Am locos.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich <Pennsy6500@...>

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of February 2021

StevenT

Thanks as always!
Wouldn’t be surprised if 328, 508, and 519 got retired, they’ve been dead for a while.

Do you mean 327, Steve?

Stephen Demboske

On Mar 1, 2021, at 12:43 PM, Steven470 <stevenct005@...> wrote:

Thanks as always!
Wouldn’t be surprised if 328, 508, and 519 got retired, they’ve been dead for a while.

StevenT

Yeah 327 is what I meant. Oh the fun trying to type in a rush, haha

Of course!!!

Stephen Demboske

On Mar 1, 2021, at 6:14 PM, Steven470 <stevenct005@...> wrote:

Yeah 327 is what I meant. Oh the fun trying to type in a rush, haha

Jacob Whitten

Probably one of the last jobs 519 was on. This was taken in Enfield back on April 19, 2019 when there was a derailment just a couple of miles from this crossing.

StephenT

Nice picture.

Thanks for sharing

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 12:35 PM Jacob Whitten via groups.io <whitten.jacob=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Probably one of the last jobs 519 was on. This was taken in Enfield back on April 19, 2019 when there was a derailment just a couple of miles from this crossing.

Jacob Whitten

Thanks and your welcome

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 10:51:57 PM EST, StephenT <4sgturner@...> wrote:

Nice picture.

Thanks for sharing

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 12:35 PM Jacob Whitten via groups.io <whitten.jacob=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Probably one of the last jobs 519 was on. This was taken in Enfield back on April 19, 2019 when there was a derailment just a couple of miles from this crossing.

Jacob Whitten

511 is on POWA this morning