File /Pan Am locomotive info/202012 December Pan Am locos REV1.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of December 2020

StevenT

Thanks as always!
Many units gone, but I heard that thats the last of them. Thanks for the cab signal notes as well!

It’s not the last of them gone, for sure

Remember that Big Blue Bats Last

Stephen Demboske

On Jan 4, 2021, at 2:25 PM, Steven470 <stevenct005@...> wrote:

Thanks as always!
Many units gone, but I heard that thats the last of them. Thanks for the cab signal notes as well!

Will Murphy

Excellent list Bill! One thing I wanted to point out was that as far as  I am aware #7489 isn't OOS, as I saw it in Ayer yesterday (1/4/20).
 IMG_5489_edited.jpg

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 1:49 PM main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of December 2020

Bill Gingrich

Thank you for that clarification! I really appreciate it. I'll post a correction.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021, 5:39 PM Will Murphy <wmurphy799@...> wrote:
Excellent list Bill! One thing I wanted to point out was that as far as  I am aware #7489 isn't OOS, as I saw it in Ayer yesterday (1/4/20).
 IMG_5489_edited.jpg

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 1:49 PM main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of December 2020

Brian Woodcock

There's a small amount of C40-8's out of service

--
main+owner@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io

Jay Gadon

Thank you & Happy New Year !

Jacob Whitten

507 is heading west from NMJ this morning

Jacob Whitten

Also 604 is on NMWA this morning to