File /Pan Am locomotive info//202006 June Pan Am locos.pdf uploaded #file-notice

main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <main@...>

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of June 2020

Brian Woodcock

i think 5953 and 7500 are parts units now

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 02:43:37 PM EDT, main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <main@guilfordrailsightings.groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of June 2020

Brian Woodcock

and more B40-8's have cab signals do to 2 paint B40's are running on EDPL/PLED

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 03:39:30 PM EDT, Brian Woodcock via groups.io <woodcockb@...> wrote:

i think 5953 and 7500 are parts units now

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 02:43:37 PM EDT, main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io Notification <main@guilfordrailsightings.groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io group.

By: Bill Gingrich

Pan Am Railways locomotive summary for end of June 2020

StevenT

Does anyone know why 310 is in Mattawamkeag? Thought the only traffic up there is that GMTX MP15 when it goes for it’s 92 day inspection.
Also I doubt that 5953 and 7500 would be parts units Brian.

Brian Woodcock

overhaul?

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 09:00:46 PM EDT, Steven470 <stevenct005@...> wrote:

Does anyone know why 310 is in Mattawamkeag? Thought the only traffic up there is that GMTX MP15 when it goes for it’s 92 day inspection.
Also I doubt that 5953 and 7500 would be parts units Brian.

Jacob Whitten

310 went up to Mattawamkeag the same day that the GMTX MP15 and the tie cars came down from keag. I heard that the reason why the MP15 came back down is because the lease was up.