Drive-by Plainville CT Yard Report for Sunday Sep.18, 2022

William Sample

Drove by the Plainville yard today and from CT route 72's overhead bridge we saw several tank cars on the west track, a few more on one of the house tracks, and a long cut of tank and debris cars on one of the Highland-Canal Line connecting tracks headed by a pair of GEs (numbers couldn't be seen from our vantage point) - probably an outbound PLED run.  Probably at least 30 cars as the stretched from the Highland end of the connecting tracks under CT 72 and up toward and maybe alongside the Robertson Airport.
Bill and Sue Sample

Join main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.