Re: M427 and PAR OCS

Chris Tirone

Going to razor blades

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 20:45, Dave Saums
<dsaums@...> wrote:
The general betting seems to have been Waycross.  Hard to know if that is just guessing or not.  Another group has a post that says that there was a separate transaction for the F-units and OCS.  Time will tell what may happen, as usual.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android

From: main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io <main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io> on behalf of CJ Read via groups.io <cp150_railfan@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 7:16:34 PM
To: main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io <main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [GuilfordRailSightings] M427 and PAR OCS

Yes, Waycross is a CSX Yard in Georgia and I believe they have a couple others, but Waycross is the major yard for that area.
CJ Read
CP150_Railfan
Reporting from Trackside

On Sunday, June 19, 2022, 19:14, Reno via groups.io <wltrsf@...> wrote:

Please explain where or what is Waycross? I see via Google search a CSX yard there in Georgia but is that what you mean?

Join main@GuilfordRailSightings.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.